My MixPod

Monday, January 3, 2011

Ghosts at Starfire Boathouse! & Campus Clean Up Challenge

Ghosts at Starfire Boathouse! & Campus Clean Up Challenge

Weird things have been happening at the Starfire Boathouse! I, Scarlett79, witnessed it myself! I was just walking on the balcony when a transparent figure floated across the roof! I know it sounds like the laptop I'm using just hadn't loaded her image yet but when it did load it she was sort of TRANSLUCENT! I didn't catch her name, but tell me if you do!
Campus Clean Up Challenge Anyone has information on where the bags of trash are for this challengeplease keep me up to date as the only locations I know are at The Market, but this hasn't been confirmed. Good luck with your clean up, and to start this challenge talk to Paige, the Innerstar Guide at the Blue Sky Nature Centre. Scarlett79

No comments:

Post a Comment